Slideshow

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Soniboy's Bucket List.

26.

This is the age I am currently on while writing this down. It's 4 years to the big 3-0 and 8 years since I was a teenager. And right now I need to start thinking what I really want to do with my life. And the things I want to do before I bite the dust, so to speak.

So I am sharing to you, faithful reader, things I want to accomplish before I die. Well, let's face it, YOLO.

1. Go to the US of A.
- Not to live the American dream, of course. But to experience what it's like to be there. To feel snow, to eat "American" size portions, to watch a live NBA or WWE event, etc. And to reunite with family members who are living there.
'Murica
2. To host or guest in a Food/Travel show
- I am a huge fan of Anthony Bourdain, Andrew Zimmern, Bobby Chinn, KF Seetoh and other travel show hosts which primarily center around culinary expeditions. And having to host one or even guest in one is my ultimate dream. Eating exotic foods, explaining facts and meeting different kinds of people along the way. Also listening to their insights, advice and wisdom is ear candy to me.

Heroes. F*ckin A.

3. Skydive, Bungee Jump
-Anything involving heights may get hearts raising, but knowing you're thousands of feet above the ground and nothing is stopping you from hitting the soil with nothing but a piece of sturdy fabric is exciting enough to try. And maybe when that bit of adrenaline kicks in, I might be on the next plane trying it out.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
4. Meet Michael J. Fox
- The Back to the Future series were (and still is) my most favorite movies growing up. It's few of the movies I wouldn't mind watching every single day for weeks. And Marty Mcfly (Michael J. Fox's character) is the best movie character for me. I know that was decades ago, but I still want to meet and talk to him and ask questions that no interviewer can ask. He was my hero growing up, and meeting him face-to-face will be the greatest moment ever. Great Scott!
Wow. Heavy.
5. Meet the Big Bang Theory cast.
- There was a conflict with this one. It was either the cast of Friends or TBBT. The nerds edged out the NY group due to the show being in line with what I was interested in. Comics, Games, Social awkwardness, Computers and take-out food. Plus, I was really impressed on how they carry out their lines with complicated Physics-related dialogue with 20% of viewers who are able to understand correctly. Meeting Jim, Johnny, Simon, Kunal, Kaley, Melissa and Mayim is a dream of mine.
Bazinga!
6. Composing a Manga.
- I was drawing anime characters since I was little and really wanted to make a book about it. But due to my short attention span and procrastination, I was never really able to finish one. I once made comics in High School but never finished. Also when I was in college, but ended up with the same result. So, I am aiming to finish one during my free time and hope there won't be too much distractions on this one. Thinking if I should go with a storyline involving Basketball (much like Kuroko No Basuke, SlamDunk), Zombies (High School of the Dead, The Walking Dead) or normal life.


These are just some of the things I want to add to my Bucket list. I thought of this at the top of my head and may add some more.

If you want, you can come back and see if I add some more to this. Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment